Whether full concerts or a couple of songs in your Sunday services, Sunday School classes or school assemblies, intimate women's/couples retreats or large conferences, they convey God's ability to heal the deepest parts of the soul through His Message of hope, joy, and redeeming love.
Possible Ministry Settings include:
- Full Concert (suggested length: 1 – 1 ½ hours)
- Special Music for Sunday Services or Events
- Women's Retreats, Meetings or Conferences
- Couple's Retreats, Meetings or Conferences
- Sunday School Classes (suggested length: 45 minutes)
- Worship Conferences
- Special Gatherings and Small Groups (ie: Home Concerts, Banquets, Fundraising Events)
- Bible Studies
- Youth Services
- Local Outreach Opportunities: Prisons, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Rescue Missions, Women's Shelters, School Assemblies
Geoff and Jill love 'tailoring' their musical selections, Scripture choices, and personal talks to the theme of the service, group's needs, and amount of time available. Please feel free to express to them how they can best accommodate your vision for their time of ministry with you. Also, whenever possible, Geoff and Jill would desire to give the people in attendance an opportunity to respond to God in prayer following their time of ministry.If you would like more information concerning how you can schedule Geoff and Jill and/or their family for an event or service in your area, please contact them.