Full Sail Ministries (FSM) is an organization using art in culturally relevant ways to reach the hearts of people of every race, age and socio-economic background with the very Good News that there is a God, He's our Father in heaven, He loves us all and has made a way for us to be in relationship with Him. This entails 4 basic avenues.
- Concert Ministry - Geoff and Jill, and their family, spend 4 -5 months of the year on the road sharing in 100+ concerts, church services, youth meetings, prisons, schools, hospitals, with the desire to use music as a tool to share the love of Jesus with a lost and hurting world.
- Women's Retreats - Jill presents 12 -15 women's events, retreats, and conferences per year. It is her absolute delight to see God using her own brokenness to lead others to a place of healing and worth.
- Film - Geoff has been involved in helping to produce six different Christian films. Their mission is to be a witness on 'both sides of the camera'. That the film or movie being produced would accurately hit its intended target audience with its message, and that it would also reflect the heart of God to people within the film industry (cast and crew members) through the process of making the film or producing the project.
- World Missions - Geoff and Jill facilitate the sending teams of fellow musicians, worshippers, and artists on overseas outreaches to the four corners of the globe. Their mission is three-fold: To use the arts to effectively tell the story, to meet some "practical" needs the missionaries might have, and to effectively minister to and encourage the missionaries who host them.
For more information about Full Sail, click on a link below.
- FSM Beginnings - How it all began.